Wie Sie zu uns Finden
· First you have to drive to Croatia. The city you have to reach is called Split and there are two different roads possible to travel through:
- One is called magistrala ( the road allong the Adriatic coast )
- The second one is passing through inland (Zagreb - Plitvice - Split ) In Split you have to fallow the signs to port. When you come to port you have to get in line for island Brac ( Brač ). On the sign in port will be the name of the capital on island called SUPETAR.
· It takes 1 hour by fery to get from Split to island. When you came to the Supetar ( capital of Brač ) you have to go to the village Splitska ( final destination ).
Fahrplan von Split bis Supetar ( Insel Brac ) - Fährschiff
MAP OF SPLITSKA
MAP OF ISLAND BRAC
First is along the see (lower road). You will drive through
city, passing over shop, church, churchyard. And from there joust straight
ahead upward and you will come to us ( asphalt road ). Before you reach
the top of slope you will found our house, which is on the right side
(3-rd from top)
Second road (upper road) is not going through the city and
is a little longer, but better road. After approximately 2 minutes of
driving you will come on crossroad, where lower street is coming together
with upper street. Here you turn 180 degree’s left and our house is on
your left side (3-rd from the top)
you haven’t been yet in Splitska I recommend you to go on lower road.
It’s easier to find us.
·First you have to reach Split, than you can either go by hydrofoil or ferry to Supetar and than by bus or taxi to Splitska.
Bus ticket to Split can be bought in your country at a bus statioon.
Information about bus departures and arrivals is accessible in :
· Bus departures start in the early morning hours ( from 4:30 A.M. to midnight ) In the summer months,special evening lines exists in all directions.
The sleeping cars are available on all railway station at this office:
Croatian railways: http://www.hznet.hr
· to Brac
Airport ( the international sports and tourism airport ) which is only 25
km away from Splitska. Airport is useful for small planes (around 50
· Open daily between 6A.M. and 10 P.M. and longer if required, the airport offers service to passengers on home and international flights of Croatia Airlines, Adria Airways and several charter airlines. With a number of 580.000 passengers in 1995 the Split-Kastela Airport connects Split to Zagreb, Rome, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Istamboul and Ljubljana, and via Zagreb and Ljubljana to all European and overseas destinations.
· First to Split harbour and than
by car ferry to Supetar ( main town on Brac ).